Join us for an uplifting, action-focused event at The Hive with the screening of Prosperity, a documentary that will make you think about the way we do business and how to move towards a triple bottom line, also called 3Ps: Planet, People, and Profit.
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Department of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIFV) co-host this event to enhance sustainable development in Vietnam. Its mission is to connect people from the business side and the nonprofit sector to create sustainable projects.
The 80-minute documentary will be followed by a discussion with an inspiring panel of entrepreneurs and businesses that do their bit to support the 3Ps:
* Plastic People: transform plastic waste into something harmless and useful. Their actions improve the environment and society.
* Gagaco VIỆT NAM: a Saigon based urban gardening center with in-home gardening services. Gagaco provides custom deck, patio, and backyard food & herb gardens with the aim to bring agriculture back to the city and into people’s lives.
* The Organik House – Go Eco: offers sustainably sourced household & F&B products that not only respect mother Earth but also the manufacturers and suppliers.
* EXO Travel Vietnam Agency: offers responsible travel solutions. Sustainability is at the heart of what they do, from Travelife certifications to ChildSafe training, EXO Travel aims to maximise its benefit to destinations while minimizing their footprint.
* La Holista Co., Ltd.: a holistic Health & Wellness company on a mission to help people live a healthier, happier life.
Come to share your experience and thoughts, ask questions, and network with like-minded individuals.
Doors open at 6:30pm
Documentary starts at 7pm
📆 Date: July 29th, 2020 (Wednesday)
🕒 Time: 6:30PM – 9:30PM
📍Where: The Hive